Thursday 1 January 2015

What I have been up to?


What I have been up to?


13/02/2015

Hey guys I have been doing my work for Save the Children, I still waiting for their critiques. As I wait, I have been studying my L's and have been applying for design jobs, still having issues with getting interviews, but hopefully I will hear from them soon for I start uni on the 3rd of March. 


9/01/2015

Hey guys I have heard from some other firms and have a few interviews coming up, I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I am doing a trail with a fashion internship, they wanted use to design an advertisement based on one canvas print outs to inform costumers about "free delivery on all Canvas Prints."   Just sent the designs, I hope they like it.


I am still working on logos for the charity, they liked what I did so far, it's looking good for me.

I am still studying my L's, getting there slowly, so much to learn.




3/01/2015

Hi guys I have now heard from some places about jobs and still doing the job for the charity, "Save the Children Australia," having trouble with their email, can't send in what I've done!!!!
I'll probably call them about it...


I nearly finished my calendar and hopefully sell it and earn some money off it.


Found some places to get plain t-shirts at a good price online, but having trouble finding a good t-shirt printer. I ask printers I have been to and see if they do t-shirt printing if not back to square one for that one. (My friend waits patiently for his t-shirt, hopefully I find a good t-shirt printer here in Melbourne!!)


I have starting studying for my L's, still a work in progress, I might do the test in early February so it gives me time to prepare, I hope I do well. 





Comment below any of your thoughts :D

I your want to see more go to my facebook page below,


1/01/2015

Hi guys, I am letting you know about what I do in my free time.



I am currently doing logos for a Charity called, "Save the children Australia."

They want a contemporary logo for 3 women op shops, that want the deesign to have impact on the audience and the design elements of the logo can be used for internal and external use in the store or to promote the store. It's a shame I don't get paid for it, but at least its another real job to add to the resume. I will be posting about process and stuff I looked at for this project and I will go more in-depth about it.


I have also been working on product ideas as those who follow my blog know, I have a friend who wants to buy my crystal t-shirt design, all I need to do is figure out how much the t-shirts will cost, the design to be printed on the t-shirt and how to set the file to the t-shirt printer as well what to charge them in order to keep it going as well gain a profit from. (Yes we have to consider all these factors). If you know any good places to get stuff printed cheap and at very well quality and some t-shirt sites message below.












As well as t-shirts, I have decided to do calendars, I still have to get the design elements right before I put it online and give it a price on it. As well as well as wallpaper, cards, logos, invitations and Iphone cases. I will photoshop some artworks to these products and see what you guys think.









I also have been applying for more design jobs, I haven't heard from a few being the holidays and all, but I have been get contact as well so hopefully I will have a part time job in areas I am good at and then lead to a permanent job.




As well as doing all the above I have been watching anime, doing tutorials and fan work.





Comment below any of your thoughts :D

I your want to see more go to my facebook page below,

https://www.facebook.com/theartistmusician/timeline


My folio site:











No comments:

Post a Comment